i take both plus lot more med's still will not say how much. when i went for
thera[y the said i would not walk. i said don't bet on it. VIVIAN goes to
the same one i went to they still ask about me. there was bet on i would
not. but i do. i will fall a sleep if T.V. is boring. mom just lets me sleep
for an hour. if i keep my mind on something i can do or fix i don't fall a
sleep. as i said i am working on a way for some one to get out of a car with
out have to be picked up. and i do lot of exercises while siting. and a lot
of C.G.'S GET OVER PRTECKED OF US. i say VIVIAN is mean to me as she makes
me do so much for my self. so as to who is right is a good ?? am using my
cane more and more. it takes all the will power i got to do some things.  so
it lot mind over mater.  so i same again fight this mean old thing. and i
will beat it.

                        I.Y.Q.  DON AND VIVIAN
                        LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                      BEST MED'S FOR PD. IS