Camilla,
i did have one other idea, to circumvent the cash problem. There are firms
that give services - eg a nursing aid agency, or a supplier of wheelchairs
etc. How about getting them to donate services or goods to the needy - it
would be a tax deduction for them, plus the goodwill and free advertisement
-surely all the newsletters and support groups carry quite a lot of weight in
that respect -iomagime if each one  printed an article about xyz agency who
had provided free health care to some  PWP?
Anbody have ahy ideas?
Anybody know anybody who works in that field and could approach a big boss/.
It just takes oone for all the rest to follow.
Hilary