Bruce,
Don't be offended but I have a nice cat named Bruce.  He's an orange tiger
and was named after the Bruce/Jaws,(the pretend model) because he bit
everything when he was a kitten.
You describe droolng & eyes shut by the end of the day, what a terrible
image.  Glad others are able to confess & own up to looking bad with
concentration on a closed mouth &open eyes.  Those drooling jokes are not
funny any more.  When I  was teaching I stood over a student's paper at his
desk and drooled on his answer.
That was in the early stages of PD,who knows after five years what would
transpire.  I'm retired now, use a scooter to get where I want to go and
still drool at the wrong times (is there a right time?)  Keep smiling or try
anyway.  Bruce the Margy, has retired too, likes to sit in my lap.

Patricia
63/5  years