-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn Gang <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, September 07, 1999 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: suffering in muscle cramping

Thanks Marilyn for the clear info on Magnesium and vitamin E.

from Erika,
Some more Magnesium info, for what it's worth.
Magnesium taken internally is also very good against warts.
This I found out, of all things, from a veterinarian article on how to get
rid of warts on goat's udders, recommending adding magnesium to
the goats fodder.
Tried it  with our daughter who suffered with warts on her hands.
Within days of starting to take Magnesium Phosphate tablets (from the
Health Food store of course) the warts disappeared. Others to whom
I passed on this bit of "luck" had same results including with Plantar
 warts (under foot).
 There are so many weird recipes around to solve these (admittedly
 minor) problems that do not work, why is it that we so often are
ignorant of simple  solutions that do?

Incidentally our other daughter, now 13, suffers at times from painful
 legcramps and sore knees, which our doctor dismisses as
 "just growing pains". She also finds good relief by taking Mag-phos
 tablets.
Hoping that your muscle cramps are easing Kanina Lai,
best wishes from Erika.