Marg Meikle wrote:

> Because of the  recent study about Requip being a better bet for Young
> Onsets (holds off the dyskenesia longer), my neurologist took me off
> Sinemet.  He put me on Mirapex though, as he said that chemically it is the
> same aas Requip and he knows the  dosing better. Any thoughts on this?
> Sounds  like they both are dicey for driving, but I think the Health Canada
> warning bulletin was about Mirapex.

Since we've heard so far about only 9 accidents due to blackout while
driving, such blackouts may be quite rare. My non-professional guess
is, they may be more likely to be triggered by Requip or Mirapex if
there is a family history of siezures. Cheers,
Joe

--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road