Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - PARKINSN Archives

Janet wrote:
>the biggest concern for most people
>starting on sinemet is the potential for nausea
>
>the best way around this
>and also the best way to start any new med adjusting our brain
chemistry
>is "low and slow"

Ervin, Janet et al,
    I agree with Janet. Start low and go slow. When I started Sinemet
(100/25 3x day) I was told to start with 1/2 tablet with breakfast for 5
days, then add 1/2 tablet with lunch for 5 days, and so on till I
reached the 3x day dosage.
    As my system became acccustomed to the drug I was able to start
taking it an hour before meals for better absorption.
    I had nausea and headaches in the beginning and at times felt just
plain awful. However, given time, Sinemet made me feel like a new
person, so hang in there and good luck.

>things aren't quite as simple as that now
>but sinemet is still a miracle in my book

    Ditto...

Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                          ^^^^