Hello Bill

Thanks for your  last list message.  The financial workshop sounds great. Perhaps you can forward the details of when and where and how to register...

 However, I think that you have me mixed up with ANOTHER Joan on the list.  If not, I may be having that recurring nightmare all over again...you know the one where you are standing on a very large  stage in a huge public auditorium  leaning up against a podium in front of a sea (of thousands) of expectant faces, all waiting anxiously for a lecture   from you   about a topic that you have neither prepared for nor know anything about. The possibility of entry into the Witness Protection Plan darts through your mind.

Please let me know!

Joan U.
relatively new member to the list and recently promoted