Dear Colleagues,
    The Parkinson Support Group@Emerson Hospital (PSG@EH), is very pleased
to announce that Ms.Holden will be talking on her favorite subject and
dining on some wonderful lobsters  on Tuesdsay October 26, 1999
 So if you are within range of Concord, Ma. you are  invited to attend this
meeting. THe day starts at 2:30 with 15-20 minutes of exercise. Ms. Holden
talks from 3:00-4:30. A social hour/ book signing ( The book cost $ 17 )at
4:30-5:30 and lobster is served at 5:30. ( A full course lobster meal
including desert cost $15) There is no cost for the talk but there will be a
donation  box for those that wish to give
    Please let me know if you are interested
              george
I may not know much, but I know chicken shit from chicken salad.
           LYNDON B. Johnson (about a speech by Richard M. Nixon)