Dear George and Fellow  List Members,

Not even those members from Texas or even Wisconsin engage in blatant
bragging as you New England types, not only do you have an exceptional, and
all around nice person, speaking at your meeting, but then you tell us of
the wonderful menu and the exceptional reasonable cost, worth an air flight
from all other parts of the world.

Well old "Buddy", Kathrynne will be with us in February of 2000, and our
meal will be rare Arizona Barbecued Rattlesnake meat. This is such a rarity
that we do not serve the whole item, just a small amount to all. We also
make sure every one gets a copy of Arizona Highways and a State Map to
lakes, mountains, deserts, caves, along with hiking trails to fresh water
Trout and Bass fishing spots, We will sometimes mention the Grand Canyon,
the Badlands, and Canyon de Chelly. Our Western traditions tend to be quiet
and reserved.

In conclusion, we also encourage backwards horse riding.

So DEAR SIR, we will not stand idly by as you tell us of Holden, Concord,
Massachusetts, and LOBSTER. We tolerate temptation, and I have a lot more
to say, after I contact America West Airlines.

Bernie