I was thinking about terminology yesterday and came up with the idea of
being "less-abled" rather than "disabled," since I'm not the latter. I
still go to work, ride a bike, and do lots of things. But I do less, and do
them less well. PD has caused in me a diminishing of capabilities, but not,
so far, their disappearance. So I guess I have a lessability.
--Rick

>Wednesday, September 8, 1999 Published at 21:26 GMT 22:26 UK - Twelve
eminent figures, including Archbishop Desmond Tutu and scientist Stephen
Hawking, call for a global effort to help prevent disability and protect
disabled rights.

>They are among figures from countries including China, Russia and Saudi
Arabia, who have signed a Charter for the Third Millennium on disability.