Hey alla youse L.A. area residents - I hope I'm not
jumping the gun on the NPF by posting
this information now, but TAKE NOTE --- ANYWAY.

Those good folks at the National Parkinson's
Foundation and The Los Angeles Alliance
Against Parkinson's Disease are hosting a PD
symposium on October 9.   If you're interested in
this, well then, read on:

WHAT:  "Medical Help & Helping Yourself."
Symposium for Parkinson's patients & their loved ones

WHEN:     October 9,1999

WHERE:  The Raddison Valley Center Hotel
15433 Ventura Boulevard
Sherman Oaks, California

TIME:    8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

PROGRAM PRESENTERS:

Deane "Skip" Jaques, MD
Director, NPF Center of Excellence at Good
Samaritan Hospital, L.A,
Director, Neuroscience Institute, L.A.

Abraham Leiberman, M.D.
Neurological Institute at University of Miami,
National Medical Director,
National Parkinson's Foundation, FL

Giselle Petzinger, M.D.
Assistant Professor of  Neurology , Movement
Disorder Division U. of Southern California, L.A.

Matthew Seidman, PhD
Psychotherapist, Private Practice,
Sherman Oaks, California

Topics covered are going to be of great
interest to the Parkinson's Community.

COST:  $15 per person, and space is limited,
so register as early as possible. To get further
information or to send your check, call or write to:

National Parkinson's Foundation or NPF
15840 Ventura  Blvd.., Ste: 215
Encino, CA 91430
(800) 522-8855

IF you're sending a check or money order,
please include the following information:
Your NAME, Address, Phone Number, and
the amount you're enclosing.   Also note the
names of others to attend (presumably with
you or your party)  (And HEY - lunch is included

'Nother NOTE:  I don't work for the NPF (Tho
wouldn't mind doing so!), and the information I
've posted here is ALL I know about this event,
other than the subject matter of the topics
(Just toooo much for me to hand-type all that
stuff in this message)

I'm lookin' forward to seeing and meeting lotsa
my List-friends on the 9th, at this gotta-be-interesting
event!

Barb Mallut