WAY, WAY, WAY too many big words, especially for those of us with a primate
brain!!!! I'll bet even our Dr.'s on the list had trouble with this one.
LMHO

Is there anyone out there who can give us a translation?

How's this for a starter?

"These scientists conducted this study where they put some modified rat
stuff into a monkey's brain - - - - "