Tom...

I've started getting PD symptoms on the left (primary) side of my
body recently and while prior to my unilateral pallidotomy I never
had an external tremor - only a slight intermittent internal
tremor - the left side DOES have a periodic resting tremor.

Once I'm aware of tremoring, If glance at the errant hand and arm
and the tremor IMMEDIATELY stops.  I can also stop it by
visualizing the hand/arm at rest.

Typically, when I"m busy as I am now (doing email reading 'n
writing) there's no sign of any tremor.  However, I KNOW there'll
be some tremor later today when I  relax and read the Sunday
newspaper.   At that point, I'll test tremor's reaction when
closing both eyes. (Jeeeeez, I'm referring to the tremor as tho
it's  an foreign  entity residing IN my body, rather than a PART
of my body.  It feels like it has a life of it's own, and in a way
I guess that's true), and'll email ya the results.

Barb Mallut