Hi Guys: Just want to throw my 2 cents in and address
Joe's last point. Agree it is always better to err on
the side of caution when dealing with new drugs
because, as we know, many side-effects don't become
evident until larger groups of consumers begin taking
the product, for example, sexual dysfunction and the
SSRIs.              Carole H.