Many thanks to the whole bunch of ya who posted or emailed me
information about Progressive Supranuclear Palsey.(aka "PSP" or
"SPSP")

As you can see, I've correctly spelled the name of this really
nasty Parkinson's-like disease.  Not only that, since I've spent
an hour or so browsing the Web sites pertaining to PSP and by now
know more than I ever wanted to know about it.

Fact is, m'friends, I thing everyone looking for PARKINSON'S
information should ALSO check out the Web site dedicated to PSP at
http://www.psp.org  as it appears to answer many questions about
Parkinson's as well as PSP.

Special thanks to Janet P. for not only listing the above site,
but for also listing what Web search engines she accessed to get
this information.   Like many others, I seem to have a tendency to
use the same search engine repeatedly, and there's some wonderful
newer search tools out there that I've been overlooking and will
now take some time to check 'em out.

Thanks again, People!  Youse de greatest! <smile>

Barb Mallut