Dear Folks,
I have been noticing the past couple of weeks that my Mom  has been walking
by stubbing around on her toes. Sometimes her heels never touch the ground.
Is this something that happens with under medication? She hurt her back
about a month ago and sort of put herself to bed for a week or so. She had
been napping more and more through the day for about 6 weeks before that.
We saw her neuro and have made some medication changes and are making an
effort to have her up more during the day. I had not noticed this gait
before last week. Has anyone had or heard of a similar problem? Thanks for
any answers.
                                                Susan cocg Elizabeth(Mom) 80/19