Bern wrote:

>Bruce, When I am not writing poetry myself I look at what other people have
>written. It is sometimes an eye opener but then we all use Poetic licence
>when writing. Believe me half of it does not rhyme ,Bern.
>

>http://members.teleweb.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html

Amen to that, Bern!  I tend these days to go with mostly "free" (no rhyme
OR set meter) or "blank" verse (with set meter but no rhyme) when I write
poetry, but occasionally the rhymes just present themselves.  I don't think
any of the PD poems on my website are rhymed (if I remember what's there!)
In the "blank" verse category I'm especially fond of iambic pentameter ......

        Camilla Hewson Flintermann              <[log in to unmask]>

                          "...everywhere I go,
                              I find that a poet
                              has been there
                              before me..."