Dear List-family...

It's late and I'm tired so this will be brief (STOP LAUGHING,
Becker!  I know how to write BRIEF messages - - - - I just don't
DO it very often) <grin>

I saw my primary MD at Kaiser today (9/13/99) about the foot pain
I'd posted about over the weekend.   His diagnosis was that the
pain has been caused by rheumatoid arthritis, which I was tested
for 15 years ago.  At that time EVERY test came out positive,
however after 6 months of taking Naprasyn, the RA went into
remission.

Within 3 days after starting Mirapex I ended up with VERY painful
RA in my hips which responded well to 1. stopping the Mirapex, and
2.  taking 800 mg. of Motrin three times a day.

Soooo.. I'm back on the Motrin - with caution.

From that day till I tried Mirapex (about 2 years ago), I was
RA-symptom-free.

Thanks again to all you dear List-folks who responded so
thoughtfully when I first asked for info regarding the
Planters-thingee.

Barb Mallut