Hi,

Just a quick reminder to PARKINSN members from the UK that we have
our own list, PDUK for UK-specific issues.

PDUK is slightly quieter than PARKINSN :-), and as a result a number
of well-known (and busy) people in the UK Parkinson's community are
currently active there rather than PARKINSN.

I'll be posting the follow up stuff from last weekends research
conference/agm/branches meeting to PDUK over the next few days.
Photos, write-ups, etc.

To join PDUK, send a message (subject & content don't matter) to
[log in to unmask] or see the web page at
http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/pduk.htm)

Simon
--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 753703
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============