Very interesting, Barb. I, too, tested positive for
RA,
when they were initially testing me for my mystery
disease. It was more or less forgotten in the flurry
over the PD diagnosis. It has not been problematic
until a trial on ReQuip, which caused severe joint and
muscle pain, and a general worsening of arthritis
symptoms. I was hobbling around like Quasimodo. Now
off of ReQuip and much improved. My other autoimmune
disease, Crohn's, also worsened with ReQuip.
Coincidence? Who knows. At this point I just say a
little prayer of thanks each new day I am able to wake
up and get out of bed. Hope you're feeling better
soon.                          Carole H.