Hi Clare: I've actually been changed back to my
original agonist (Permax), which, for me, is the
lesser of two evils. I found I couldn't manage on the
dosage of Sinemet CR that my (cautious) neuro is
willing to prescribe. Med management is such a
personal thing, especially with a "designer" disease
like PD. And since we are all of us, originals, that
makes it even more complicated...          Carole H.