Walter wrote in part:

>Hi Sarah,  We are so sorry to hear about your grandmother.  Parkinson's can
>be such a devastating illness.  If your grandmother is as bad as you say,
>may I suggest that you get in touch with your local/county hospice program.

This is excellent advice if her situation is becoming "terminal".  Hospice
is a boon to the whole family as well as the patient, and Medicare covers
most costs.   Thanks for the suggestion, Walrter.
Another thought--when I read what the visiting nurse said, I  wondered how
many advanced PWPS she had seen? Did she really have a good basis for
comparison?  Just a thought----

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "