Jane - I don't have your email address or would've sent this via
private message:

Please drop Parkie Greg Brull an email (or send it to me, and I'll
forward it on to him) at  [log in to unmask] .   He needs to get some
info and/or reassurance from folks who have had a DBS.

Greg is scheduled to to have a DBS fairly soon and he's unable to
access the List for some reason.  Therefore, he called me
yesterday asking that Jane and others who have had actual DBS
experience (Both pro AND con) contact him.

BTW and FYI - this is a very nice, under 40 fella who's had PD for
6 or 7 years and is really suffering right now.  He/s not looking
for pity - just information.

Thanks, on behalf of Greg and his family!

Barb Mallut