For the past several months I've noticed my first few steps upon
arising have become extremely painful.  Over the last 6 weeks, I'm
noticing the same severe pain whenever I first stand up after
sitting or reclining at ANY time.  The pain has been limited to my
feet and ankles only and is not accompanied by any noticeable
swelling.

A friend who's NOT a medical practitioner of any kind (but is very
up on things medical) has suggested I might have "Planters
faciatitis." (phonetic spelling)

Has anyone here on the List any information regarding this
condition and how it's treated?

Please respond by private email, at [log in to unmask] .

Thanks a lot...

Barb Mallut (OYYEEEE!  M'aching feet!) <kvetching and whining>