-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of JaneRoss
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 1999 6:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Non PD: Question re Painful Condition

Barb,

 I have never known anyone with Parkinson's that didn't have problems with
their feet. If they are out there let them be heard!  No one under 5 years
with this leach as an unwanted guest need to apply.

>For the past several months I've noticed my first few steps upon
>arising have become extremely painful.  Over the last 6 weeks, I'm
>noticing the same severe pain whenever I first stand up after
>sitting or reclining at ANY time.  The pain has been limited to my
>feet and ankles only and is not accompanied by any noticeable
>swelling.
>
>A friend who's NOT a medical practitioner of any kind (but is very
>up on things medical) has suggested I might have "Planters
>faciatitis." (phonetic spelling)
>
>Has anyone here on the List any information regarding this
>condition and how it's treated?
>
>Please respond by private email, at [log in to unmask] .
>
>Thanks a lot...
>
>Barb Mallut (OYYEEEE!  M'aching feet!) <kvetching and whining>

jjjane
http://www.geocities.com/soho/village/6263/pienet/hithgang/hitjaner.html