 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        67   deg. F   :-)

Among our symposium attenders today (9/9/99) is local PWP,
Ivan Suzman, Portland's rising star of television and radio.He
is sitting at a table (INDICATE WHERE I AM) with a display
of 2 two 25-30 minute color videotapes.

These are reproductions of 2 Maine television interviews he
has completed recently.  One is "The Challenge of Young Parkinson's
Disease," a one-on-one interview with host Wilson Pickam, for  U.P.N.
affiliate, Channel 35. It was broadcast in July, in its "Forum 2000"
series.

The second is "Parkinson's Disease:there is hope, there is help."
Hosted by Maine Health's Janet Alexander, this film will open today,
on local C.T.N. Channel 3, and will be aired at 2PM. at 8PM tonight,
and at 7AM tomorrow morning (9/10/99).  The program, part of the
"Healthviews"
series sponsored by Maine Medical Center, will run every Thursday and
Friday through October 1.

It features Ivan, along with Dr. John Boothby, M.D., and caregiver
Natalie Anthony, one of Ivan's team of personal care assistants.

I am sure you will find both of these videotapes useful for your
support group, your family, or for clinical teaching.  Please visit
Ivan while you are here. He is the founder of the Greater Portland
PD Support Group!

Thank you.