Ken and Barb(ie),

I don't think you have to get all that complicated at least for the majority of
cases.  I don't know much about feet but I had it about 12 years ago and the
orthopod that I went to gave me a plastic insert for my shoe and in a week my
pain was gone. [ Of course it was replaced by PD in a couple years but I am sure
that was coincidence- or was it :-) :-). ] My wife went through the same process
about a year ago. She got different shoes and the pain went away.  The best
person to go to is probably a podiatrist.  My wife went to her GP and got a lot
of wrong information.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.