Hi Bill,
Dyskenesia feels like writhing, uncontrollable involuntary movements which I used to
experience quite severely until I started on Cabaser (Cabergoline) which totally
eradicated it. I too experience the jolt you mention when falling asleep at night, but
I don't think it comes under the heading of dyskenesia, perhaps someone else on the
list may be able to explain this.
Nigel, 44/11