OK, you two, I'm blushing so much I can hardly type -- I keep trying to
tell you, dietitians are REALLY way down the food chain (no pun
intended), you should not expect a high turnout for these meetings.

More lobster and rattlesnake for me, though..............

Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/