You know Carol , I noticed that also. I told my husband, who has PD and
is smarter than me ( he denies this, which proves how intelligent he is
) . He wondered if  it was because the ones on the list are the ones
that can get and use a computer. Nope!! He gets me to do the computer
stuff, which he could easily do if he were not intelligent enough to get
me to. Nita
Surely is a nice guy though.