Some of them are to a lot of  swbell numbers, if they put in enough numbers they
get me.Today's was from [log in to unmask] when I tried to get off that
list by reply or another url they sent both were returned with the statement they
were bogus. I send them to swbell and delete.  I will watch more carefully and
let you know. This is silly. Thank you, Nita