We've had a change of plans.  After consult with neurosurgeon, Ted is going
into surgery in about an hour.  Both the neurosurgeon and his neurologist
feel that there is about a 90% likelihood that there is no tumor but rather
an abscess or an infectious area.  But the area is rather large (I saw the
MRI) and the surgeon is concerned that if the antibiotics don't stem it
quickly, it could get into the spinal column.  It is not deep within the
brain but rather toward the outside right now.  We are not thrilled with
this development, but it seems the best course.  The surgery should last
until about midnight.  Anyone out there who will pray would be greatly
appreciated.  And, yes, Dr. Meyer, he IS a fighter.  It meant so much to him
when I told him you had said that.  It brought tears to his eyes.  He is
very encouraged by all who are praying.  We need it in the next few hours!!!

Thanks again --

Carole and Ted (kind of tired but hanging in there -- both of us)