I promise to keep this brief.  Ted continues to do better; however,
apparently the paramedics fractured his scapula somehow while putting him on
the gurney.  The orthopedic consultant said "No wonder your arm hurts --
it's cracked!!!"  Supposed to keep it immobile for 4-6 weeks.  Says it will
really be painful for about 4 weeks then should feel much better.
Apparently it takes a lot of force to fracture a shoulder blade.  Can't
really figure out what they did exactly???  Oh well, I guess his brain
surgery has sufficiently distracted from the discomfort of the broken
shoulder as he hasn't complained about it too much.  Just kidding -- I'm
trying to look on the positive side of things.  Where is that side
exactly???   :-o

Talk to you later . . .

Carole -- and the longsuffering Ted   :-)