In a message dated 9/10/99 9:07:42 PM Mountain Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<  the paramedics fractured his scapula somehow while putting him on
 the gurney.  The orthopedic consultant said "No wonder your arm hurts''>>

Carole, it is so good of you to take time to keep everyone  informed as
you do.  I know there are many, many participating in yours and Ted's
experience, and we watch for news.  Your reports are so thoughtful.  And
a fractured scapula, in addition to brain surgery....this is hard to imagine.
May you both have a good night, and God bless.
Clare Wilson