Hi Group -

As Bruce has already posted, there is an article of interest in October's
"Popular Science" magazine.

PopSci and I began working on this project way back in February!  Subscriber
copies have already been mailed and this issue should be on the news stands
in a few days.

As you might imagine, it was very exciting to be involved with a major
periodical such as this.  The process is fairly time consuming and consisted
of a long interview, lots of E-Mails, and a day with the photo crew.  Both
the editor and the photographers came from New York City to my home in Rhode
Island.

Any comments or feedback would be most welcome!

Jim Finn