Joe & Brian,or anyone with some ihnput on this subject.
The information put on this list about Cabergline sounds almost too good to
be true, so I guess it is "too good to be true". How can such a wonderful
sounding report be put out to the world of PWP's if it is not really true?
Even though it is not "approved for PD" could a Doctor prescribe it for me?
The pharmacist does not need to know why the Dr is giving me this drug.
My quality of life is low for all the reasons spoken about in that report
from the European Federation on Neurological Societies. I sleep poor because
of tremor, cramps, and low back pain, and of course the lack of Dopamine.
Why could I not try popping a small dose of this stuff to see if it would
work.
Or is the logic that I should be first trying Sinemet or one of the many
currently prescribed agonists?

Lanier Maddux   64/3     Chattanooga Tn.