Hi Sarah,  We are so sorry to hear about your grandmother.  Parkinson's can
be such a devastating illness.  If your grandmother is as bad as you say,
may I suggest that you get in touch with your local/county hospice program.
They can provide help at home for your grandmother and  your grandfather
with volunteers who do so many wonderful things, and  help your grandfather
care for your grandmother.  The benefits are numerous, including allowing
your grandmother to stay home and your family to be so glad they were able
to allow her to do so.  No matter what is said,  there are no better
caregivers than the people who love you.  Hospice will provide equipment,
pay for medication related to a terminal diagnosis,  and provide support and
direction.  In order for a person to be admitted to a hospice program, the
attending physician has to indicate that the person is appropriate to care
provided by the program.  Essentially, the person must have a life limiting
illness which, from your description, fits your grandmother.  We wish you &
your family only good thoughts and prayers .  Sandy Huegel