Camilla,

I have not heard of SAM-e. Dr. Brown certainly has good credentials (but
remember there is a member of the Harvard psychiatric faculty who believes in
alien abduction :-(  so because a faculty member says something is true doesn't
mean thst it is. Did he site any double blind studies?  I will check it out but
in the absence of double blind studies I would be quite cautious.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin