Hi Sandra,
    Yeah I missed you glad you are back Bunny
----- Original Message -----
From: Sandra Norris <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 1999 6:12 PM
Subject: I AM BACK ON THE NET!!!

> Dear List Family,
>
> I am back on the list!!! I haven't been gone that long; but, just in case
you have forgotten.  I am Sandra/Sandy.  I live in North Carolina and I am
39 and have had pd since the age of 20.  I am currently taking Liquid
Sinemet, Tasmar, Naprosen and on occasion Ambien when the insomnia is taking
its toll.  So far all my liver screens ( I have to have blood drawn every
two weeks) have turned up normal.  I am so happy to be back.