In a message dated 9/13/99 5:18:53 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I looked up the airline stock and symbol....and went
 through their profile/SEC filings/etc. and found the names/phone/fax/address
 of the President, vice-president,  CEO, CFO

Joan:   GREAT idea--start at the TOP.  I'm going to stay up tonight until
I get somewhere.  Thank you.  This afternoon I backed up through all my
files and forwarded 23 deleted porn ads to "[log in to unmask]"  That was
fun, too.  I'll make an announcement when there is some response.
Thanks again.  Clare Wilson