and hello to all my friends i have spoken to in a week or so. Just a quick
update, despite Ken's best advice, the hard drive is still failing, and i am
still waiting to get it replaced. My mail locked up and when I finally got
it opened, a147 messages were waiting, so I am skimming and deleating as
fast as possilbe.  I am seeing a new neuro on Wed, and will hopefully get a
diagnosis - good, bad, right or wrong, it always makes me feel better for
those brief periods when the doctor is SURE he/she knows just what is
wrong....
after that i will be leaving town for a week or two, good luck to all and
god bless
tex
PS DON, we cant do like we want all the time because they don't make that
much ice cream, and VIVIAN fusses at you cause she loves you and wants you
to be as heathy as you can.