In a message dated 9/14/99 7:40:06 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  ReQuip, which caused severe joint and
 muscle pain, and a general worsening of arthritis >>

Barb and Carole:  this is interesting.  Because I am coming down off
Requip to check out the possibility that it is exacerbating my 'restlessness'
or akathesia, whatever.  I'm going up on sinemet CR 25/l00 at the same
time.  During the past l8 months, my neck and shoulder stiffness/pain
has become more of a problem.  It sounds likely after your reports, that
Requip has been responsible for my own complaints, including lower
back and hip pain.  Brian is probably right...."don't have anything to do
with the agonists!"  I'm halfway to being completely off Requip.  Wish it
didn't take so long to titrate.

Clare