i read in paper said in CA. that they stop smoking by 1/3 now i smoke but
don"t drink lets raise the price of alcohol top killing's by people that
drink. and stop binges in our collages. ROB RINER SAID IT. SO YOU ALL IN CA.
SO WHY PICK ON US SMOKERS.  lets don't desquamate. oh BERN SHAW  talked to
me on icq. i enjoyed the talk. want PWP'S on my i c q never gotten any
phorn.  so all PWP'S ON I.C.Q. MY # IS 7943867

                                  I.Y.Q.  DON   AND  VIVIAN
                                  LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                                BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                             LOVE WE HAVE FOR EACH OTHER