i all so have them was in hospital for 51/2 months  i have had servil heart
attacks. all a heart murmur. i use a heart patch. 6 mag.  as i can never
tell if it is the real thing or not.  PD  can cause it or just be up set you
your self can't tell. i do not worry at 76 i lived a full life.  but want to
live and beat this PD  i think i have done job for 30 years of having PD. we
got to get over worrying about all things as only GOD  can do us lot of
good. it is very hard not to worry. so look in about a patch. i get up set
over it or for get to put it on VIVIAN gets so put out with me just hen
pecked young old man lo lo WOMEN  god bless you all. when i for get i have
trouble breathing so on oxengin i go. so if you want more help email off
line

                                  I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN