I hope so too. My belief is that "if our politicians do what we needs, get to the
polls one way or the other. sometimes my senator, who is on the important
committees, has a busy fax number. Just keep on. I don't think my friends and
relatives would lie to me, especially if I write the faxes for them. It is hard
work. Just keep one until this year is over. (fy99 we are writing for fy2000)
Nita