Great! First they tried to tell me that my migraines were a sign of my
intelligence. Now they're telling the same story with PD. Well, imho, if your
head is bursting with pain, or you're frozen  up into an armadillo, or
thrashing about in dyskinetic  frenzy - what difference does it make what your
I Q is?
Hilary  Blue