Hello Marty,
                   Yes, Cabergoline is an agonist which I have been
taking now for a couple of years. I learnt about it from a promotional
leaflet inside a copy of  YAPMAG (a magazine aimed at young people with
parkinsons here in the UK). I had been on pergolide (permax) for a
couple of years but was never convinced that it was actually doing me
any good, so on my next visit to my Neuro' I asked him if he would
consider trying me out with Cabaser. He agreed and I haven't looked back
since.The dreaded dyskenesia which had been getting progressively more
severe disappeared almost overnight. I have written to the list several
times about the benefits I experienced from cabaser but didn't get much
response, perhaps due to it not being available in the USA at that time.

All I can say is that if you suffer from dyskenesia and you have access
to Cabergoline then try it out, it really changed my life for the
better.
Good Luck,
Nigel 44/11