Robin - I both concur and disagree.  I would say to send them off daily -
but grouped together - hopefully ten or twenty or more at a time.  A daily
reminder, but not an annoyance; a repeated message to Ms. Reno, but not
(for your staff) a large extra burden.  And I expect that if you
acknowledge at all to the sender, you would do it by e-mail and save 33
cents and time as well.

I'll start today with a check to Parkinson's Disease Foundation, 650 West
168th Street, New York, NY 10032-9982, marked, "In honor of Janet Reno."

Do you think that any other foundations will follow suit?

Art