Dear Hilary: So sorry to hear of your latest trial.
Know that we are all with you in spirit. (It is
detestable, isn't it, when a PWP has to exhaust their
limited physical and emotional resources just trying
to explain and re-explain the damned disease to
supposedly well-educated people?)I know you will
prevail.                                 Carole H.