hi again

At 00:33 1999/09/16 -0400, i wrote:
>>At 23:15 1999/09/15 -0500, billie wrote:
>>>Janet one more time, did this go thru?Have been getting some posts from
>>>the list and trying to keep mailbox clear.  Things are really tough for
>>>me right now and I sure appreciate your help.  Best regards, Billie Cook
>hi all
>billie has recurring problems with keeping her 'mailbox' clear
>and thus avoiding listmail being bounced back to listserv
>we have quite a few members who are also on webtv
>does anyone out there have any advice for billie?

for whatever it may be worth
for those of you out there with limited mailbox space
with your internet service provider [JUNO, WEBTV, AOL ???]

i looked at billie's subscription options and changed them to:

SHORTHDR = only 'user friendly' message headers; none of the
'gobbledeegook' headers that take up half a page

NOACK = no acknowledgement of postings,
since she receives a copy of anything she posts per the REPRO option

NOMIME = according to listserv, digests are the only listmail sent out
in MIME format, and billie doesn't receive the digest

any other tips out there from webtv-land?

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>